Neoloticco Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Bullet Full Movie In Hindi 720p Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Butch "Bullet" Stein, a Jewish junkie from the mean streets of Brooklyn, is paroled after eight years in prison. Butch rips off a runner for local drug dealer, Tank, and is soon right back into his old habit of snorting coke and shooting up heroin with his best friend Lester. Enraged by Butch's affront and already determined to get revenge on him for a past wrong, Tank sets about getting even with his old enemy by hiring a hulking brute, Gates, to beat Butch. When the confrontation occurs, however, Gates breaks his hand on the battle-hardened Butch. Besides Lester, the only people in Butch's corner are his two brothers, the mentally-unhinged Vietnam War veteran Louis and aspiring artist Ruby, neither of whom can be counted on to help him in the inevitable showdown.
One of the best Rourke's performances! He plays Butch Stein, the New York junkie, who's just got out of prison after a few years. Butch arrives in New york (brooklyn), meets his old pals and starts his criminal life again. In this film you'll find out how it is to live in the worst part of the Big Apple. Crime, drugs, hoo***s, gang wars, numerous curses - that's the world of people who once were normal, but know they're nothing more than drug dealers, idling all the time, spitting on pavements, looking for easy money, ashaming their families… This is what the film is about. Rourke really did great job - his acting skills are fantastically used in this film. Although he's a bad guy, we are on his side from the beginning to the end and we really regret what he's turned into. Apart from M.R., there's also Ted Levine and deceased rap star, Tupac. They also did a great performance - T.L.a crazy brother of Butch, and Tupacan one-eyed gangsta. There are many moving moments in this film, eg. the scene when Butch decides to steal jewellery from his parents, or when he is riding with his friends along the same street where Gene Hackman chased the drug dealers in "French Connection". The music in the background is really cool and moody…<br/><br/>I recommend this film. It's rather disgusting one, but still it's worth watching. There are no great heroes, outstanding cops or other almost-perfect people we usually watch in these modern blockbusters. In my opinion this movie is underrated and that's a pity. It could be something like a warning or a message for all young people if they watched it. Unfortunately, they probably won't because 98% of the movie fans don't know this film!!!
I feel that "Bullet" was a good movie. It had an EXCELLENT moral to it. You know, it wasn't saying that doing drugs and using violence is cool, regardless of the contents of the movie. It basically was showing that Bullet knew he was going to be going soon, and he knew he'd made too many mistakes. He was basically being the "bigger brother", and teaching whomever was paying attention to keep your life straight, do what your good at, make something better of yourself, don't put yourself in a bad situation, take care of friends and family, and be a role model and pass this GOOD stuff on.<br/><br/>I don't feel that it is your average gangsta-thuggin'-violence 'n druggin' movie. It had a serene point to it. I just felt it powerful. The writers came up with a good story and plot/

The following FAQ entries may contain spoilers. Only the biggest ones (if any) will be covered with spoiler tags. It is assumed that no one who is diligently avoiding spoilers will be visiting this page in the first place. In order to secure the R-rating, some cuts in terms of violence and sexual content had to be made. The unrated version of the film has them back in.
Coldblooded download moviesThe Chaos Factor 720p torrentGod Is My Co-Pilot full movie in hindi free download mp4Quake! in hindi downloadDurarara!!x2 in tamil pdf downloadPlan B movie free download in hindiEpisode 4.4 720pPaula Peril: Mystery of the Crystal Falcon full movie download mp4Daniel Tells William What Tomas Is Up to in hindi free downloadmalayalam movie download The Kill Reflex

last edited 218 weeks ago by Neoloticco
Please log in to post a reply.